Ergonomic design and advanced functionality. The pistol-shaped Teseq NSG 435 ESD Simulator Gun for IEC 61000-4-2 is designed to sit comfortably in the operator’s hand, with current operating conditions constantly displayed and clearly visible.
The Teseq NSG 435’s microprocessor-based controller and multifunction keypad provide the operator with instant access to its comprehensive range of built-in functions. The LCD panel continuously displays the operating status and all user-selected test parameters. NSG 435 has its own internal, battery operated high voltage generator. In addition to the pre-programmed, standard IEC pulses, the user can create custom tests using single or repetitive discharges with selectable rates and manual or automatic polarity switching. An optional mains supply is available for extended test operation or for use when the battery is being charged.
The Teseq NSG 435 measures and displays true air breakdown voltages. It also detects real or valid air-discharges, thereby avoiding misleading discharge counts. This is especially important during long term tests and remote test setups.
A range of interchangeable discharge networks is available, including EN, ANSI-IEEE, and ISO. The unit comes with a standard 150 pF/330 Ω discharge network for tests to IEC/EN 61000-4-2. NSG 435 is supplied with standard accessories, including interchangeable test tips, a grounding cable and battery charger – all in a durable carrying case. There is an optional fi ber optic remote control trigger for operation inside a screened room or enclosure. The LCD panel gives the operator a clear, continuous indication of all the test parameters, the operational status of the instrument and the current function of each of the five softkeys.
Contact TestWorld today for the best price on a Teseq NSG 435 ESD Simulator Gun for IEC 61000-4-2.
Explore Financial options to find a cost management solution best for your company:
Specifications of the Teseq NSG 435:
- Basic set: Carrying case with: electrostatic discharge simulator, battery pack, battery charger 100 to 240 VAC, discharge network 150 pF/330 Ω, air- and contact-discharge tips, grounding cable, tripod adapter, user manual
- Pulse network: Network 150 pF/330 Ω as per IEC/EN 61000-4-2 (included) Range of R/C networks for other standards: R = 0 Ω to 10 kΩ; C = 60 to 500 pF
- Discharge voltage:
- Air-discharge: 200 V to 16.5 kV (in 100 V steps)
- Contact-discharge: 200 V to 9 kV (in 100 V steps)
- Discharge tips: Ball and point as per IEC
- Charging voltage measurement: kV, accuracy better than ±5% (stabilized); measurement and display of true air fl ashover voltage
- Discharge detection: Indicated by an oval around the kV symbol, also acoustically in the ‘Single’ operating mode (air-discharge only)
- Holding time: >5 s (charging voltage … ±5%)
- Polarity: Positive / negative / automatic change
- Operating modes:
- Single / repetitive =
- pulse counter: 0 to 9999, preselect counter 0 to 9999
- Repetition: 0.5/1/5/10/20 or 25 Hz (air); 0.5/1/5 or 10 Hz (contact); continuous operation
- Display: LCD panel showing: charging voltage, discharge voltage, polarity, air-/contact-discharge, counter/preselect counter content, soft-key functions, battery monitor
- Weight: NSG 435 with battery: 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs) approx.
- Ambient conditions: Operation:+5 to +40°C, 20 to 80 % r.h. (non-condensing), 68 to 106 kPa