The Yokogawa WT3000 is the ideal measurement solution for applications such as product efficiency testing, engineering, R&D work on inverters, motor drives, lighting systems and electronic ballasts, UPS systems, aircraft power systems, transformer testing and other power conversion devices. In developing the WT3000, Yokogawa focused on improving efficiency in two basic areas. One goal was to obtain highly precise and simultaneously measurements of the power conversion efficiency of a piece of equipment. The other objective was to improve equipment evaluation efficiency by making simultaneous power evaluations and tests easier and faster.
The Yokogawa WT3000 has the highest precision of all the Yokogawa power analyzers in the WT series. The models in the WT series are designed to meet a wide variety of user needs. The WT300 series is a high price-performance series which is very popular in production line applications. The Yokogawa WT1800 allows measurement data to be viewed in a variety of ways, including numerical value display, waveform display, and trend display capabilities.
Yokogawa WT3000 Features:
- Basic accuracy: 0.01% of reading
- Basic power accuracy: 0.02% of reading
- 2A current input element
- Good readability: The large, 8.4-inch LCD and the range indicator LEDs
- Simultaneous measurement with 2 units (8 power input elements)
- Store function: 50 ms data storing interval
- Interface: GP-IB, Ethernet, RS-232 and USB
- Advanced computation function: Waveform computation, FFT analysis, waveform sampling data saving.
- IEC61000-3-2 and IEC61000-3-12: Harmonic measurement
- IEC61000-3-3 and IEC61000-3-11: Voltage fluctuation / flicker measurement
- IEC61000-4-15 Ed2.0 (Support Flicker meter standard)
Contact TestWorld today for the best price on the Yokogawa WT3000 Precision Power Analyzer.
Explore Financial options to find a cost management solution best for your company:
Configure Your Yokogawa WT3000:
- 760301: WT3000 1 input element model
- 760302: WT3000 2 input element model
- 760303: WT3000 3 input element model
- 760304: WT3000 4 input element model
- -SV: Standard VersionYokogawa WT3000’s are available with any combination of 2 Amp or 30 Amp input elements for any model.
- -MV: Motor Version
- /G6: Advanced Computation (IEC standard testing*, harmonic, FFT, Waveform computation)
- /B5: Built-in Printer
- /DT: Delta Calculation
- /FQ: Add-on Frequency Measurement
- /DA: 20ch D/A output
- /V1: VGA Output
- /C2: Serial (RS-232) Interface
- /C12: USB port (PC)
- /C5: USB port (Peripheral)
- /C7: Ethernet function
- /CC: Cycle by Cycle
- /FL: Voltage Fluctuation, Flicker