Ergonomic design and advanced functionality. The Teseq NSG 438 30kV ESD Simulator Optimized for Automotive Testing (ISO 10605) is designed to sit comfortably in the operator’s hand, with operating conditions constantly displayed and accessible on a bright, clear color touch display.
The Teseq NSG 438 comprehensively fulfills virtually all international standard requirements. Based on over 60 optional discharge networks, the Teseq NSG 438 can meet any of today’s automotive manufacturers’ standards.
The simulator is simple, convenient and safe to use. The whole range of parameter settings including polarity selection, freely adjustable pulse repetition, counter functions and discharge detection is available up to the maximum discharge voltage.
The color touch display and keypad for parameter input shows the precise functional and test data with user-selectable language for convenient and safe operation worldwide. The simulator contains variable threshold selection for accurate discharge detection. This detection feature can be switched off when testing EUT’s with non-conductive surfaces, such as plastic housings. Pre-programmed settings for IEC 61000-4-2 and ISO 10605 ensure that the simulator is automatically set up correctly and the appropriate discharge network is installed. The actual RC value is displayed at all times. Molded HV discharge networks in solid cases eliminate ionization and leakage current effects. Precisely tuned combinations of RC components guarantee wave shape parameters to be within tolerances. A unique activity log is included so that the types and numbers of ESD simulations can be easily scrolled through to check what has been tested and in what timeframe.
- Basic set: Carrying case with: discharge pistol, cradle for discharge pistol, high voltage base unit with built-in battery pack, mains adapter and battery charging unit (100 to 250 VAC), discharge network 150 pF/330 Ω, air- and contact-discharge tips, grounding cable, user manual, 25 mm discharge sphere
- Pulse network: Network 150 pF/330 Ω as per IEC/EN 61000-4-2 and ISO 10605 (included) Optional ISO 10605 networks 330 pF/330Ω, 150 pF/2 kΩ and 330 pF/2 kΩ
- Discharge voltage:
- Air-discharge: 200 V to 30 kV (in 100 V steps)
- Contact-discharge: 200 V to 30 kV (in 100 V steps)
- Discharge tips: Ball and point as per IEC and ISO 10605, interchangeable by threaded cap.
- Charging voltage measurement: kV, accuracy better than ±5% (stabilized); measurement and display of true air fl ashover voltage
- Discharge detection: Indicated by an oval around the kV symbol, also acoustically in the ‘Single’ operating mode (air-discharge only)
Contact TestWorld today for the best price on a Teseq NSG 438 30kV ESD Simulator Optimized for Automotive Testing (ISO 10605).
Explore Financial options to find a cost management solution best for your company: