Sorensen DLM Applications
The Sorensen DLM 80-50E, 4kW Programmable DC Power Supply, 80 Volts, 50 Amps is designed to provide highly stable, continuously variable output voltage and current for a broad range of applications in a compact 2U ( 3½” high) chassis.
Both the 3 kW and 4 kW models have output voltages from 0-5 VDC to 0-600 VDC and a current range from 0-5A to 0-450A. The output rms noise is as low as 10 mV. The output will recover to 1% of its steady-state voltage within 1 ms for a step load change of 100% to 70% or 70% to 100%. The front panel layout makes the series extremely easy to use. Control switches include: power on, enable/ standby and local/ remote.
Displays and indicators show programmed set points and operational control status. The programmed voltage, current and overvoltage set
points are displayed with two large 3½ digit LED displays. Operational Status LEDs indicate power on, shutdown, over temperature,overvoltage,
constant current and voltage mode status.
Control Status LEDs indicate front panel lockout, remote control and standby status. IEEE- 488.2 control LEDs indicate error, service request and remote address status.
The 3 kW Models will accept 200*/230 VAC single phase and 200*/208 VAC three phase input power.
The 4 kW Models will accept 200*/208 VAC, three phase or optional 400 or 480 VAC three phase input power.
Features And Benefits of DLM 80-50E :
- High Power Density : 3 kW and 4 kW models, 2U (3½” high), (19” wide); no top or bottom clearance spacing required
- Preview Push-button : Overvoltage protection (OVP), voltage and current preview buttons
- Remote Voltage Sense : Sense leads are easily connected to a solderless connector
- Parallel or Series Operation Field configurable
- Power Factor Correction ≥0.98 1 Ф 3kW
- Operating temperature below 40°C
High Power Density
- 3 kW and 4 kW models, 2U (3½ inches) high, 19 inches wide; no top or bottom clearance spacing required
Wide Range of Output Voltages
- 3 kW and 4 kW outputs 0-5V, 8V, 16V, 32V, 40V, 60V, 80V, 150V, 300V and 600V
- Overvoltage protection (OVP), voltage and current preview buttons allow viewing these set points at any time with or without the output enabled
Remote Voltage Sense
- Sense leads are easily connected to a solderless connector
- Standard analog programming
- Output enable/disable remotely
- Optional IEEE-488.2 and RS 232
- Optional optically isolated analog programming
- All models can be calibrated without removing the covers
- Constant voltage and constant current, with LED indicators
Parallel or Series Operation
- Field configurable
Input Power Factor
- 0.95 typical (three phase for all models) 0.98 typical (single phase)
- Labview driver for M9C option