The Yokogawa YHC4150X is the latest handheld HART Communicator from Yokogawa Corporation of America. Yokogawa YHC4150X improves upon the excellence of the YHC 100 with more then 2x the battery life – 60 hours of continuous communication! The Yokogawa YHC4150X is available with Intrinsically Safe certification to both ATEX and cULus standards.
Yokogawa YHC4150X Features:
- 60 hours battery life (w/o backlight) using AA alkaline batteries
- Quick startup and connect: 15 seconds!
- Update new device profiles and firmware via the Internet – YHC4150X is never out of your hands
- Dongle coordinates AC power adapter and serial communication
- Clone / Upload / Download configurations
- Off-line mode for developing / reviewing configurations
- Document and store more than 200 configurations
- As-found / As-left history with DMS software
- 13-line, 128 x 128 pixel graphic, backlit display
- Full alpha-numeric keypad
- Edit directly from Review/Edit mode
- Quick Menu access key
- HART® menu Home key
- Dedicated text edit keys
- Programmable lock-out settings
- Contrast key for direct adjustment from any mode
- Elastic hand strap and adjustable shoulder strap
- Thumb keys (left hand) for menu Up, Down, and Select
- Custom “use-in-place” soft case with lead kit compartment
Contact TestWorld Inc. to get the best pricing on a used/refurbished Yokogawa YHC4150X Field HART Communicator. Rental and lease options available.