Key Features & Specifications
- Meets the requirements of FCC, VCCI, and the European Norms
- Standard unit comes with a NEMA power out connector
- Option 001 replaces NEMA with a SCHUKO power out connector
- Option 002 replaces NEMA with a British connector
- Power Source Frequency: 60 Hz (Option 001 & 002 50 Hz)
- Maximum Current: 10 Amperes
- Maximum Voltage: 125VAC Line-to-Ground (Option 001 & 002 250VAC)
- Network Impedance: 50µH/250 µH/50 ohms
Replacement products, please contact:
- TDK RF Solutions
The 11967D is available as part of the 84115EM system, but is no longer available as a stand-alone product from Keysight.
The Keysight 11967D line impedance stabilization network is a V-network, two line, single phase unit. The 11967D meets the requirements of the FCC, VCCI, and the European Norms. The standard unit comes with a NEMA power out connector. It also has two options. Option 001 replaces the NEMA power out connector with a SCHUKO power out connector. Option 002 replaces the NEMA power out connector with a British connector.