Option RT1 adds the real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) capabilities to a new N9020A MXA signal analyzer. Adding RTSA to the MXA lets you see, capture and understand the most elusive signals—known or unknown.
- Enables true gap-free real-time spectrum analysis in a mid-range signal analyzer
- Quickly switch from must-have measurements—phase noise, noise figure and power—to transient real-time analysis
- Confidently capture the behavior of dynamic signals with durations as short as >15 µs (at 100% POI) with FMT
- Selectively trigger with TQT to find pulse outliers or trigger on specific communication bursts
- Seamlessly integrates with 89600 VSA software for thorough analysis of complex signals
- Measure over 75 modulation types, from custom OFDM or APSK to standard-based signals such as MIL-STD, GSM or LTE
- Use frequency-mask trigger to record culprit signals then playback through links to Keysight vector signal generators, arbitrary waveform generators, or MATLAB
- Maximize your investment—add real-time spectrum analyzer capabilities to an MXA at a fraction of the cost of a dedicated solution
Key Features & Specifications N9020A-RT1:
- Up to 160 MHz real-time bandwidth (requires Option B85, B1A, or B1X) up to 26.5 GHz (up to 110 GHz using opt EXM and external mixer).
- Real-time displays include digital density (with digital persistence), swept density, spectrum, spectrogram, power vs. time and more
- Frequency-mask trigger (FMT), Time qualified trigger (TQT), both standard feature
- >15 µs minimum signal duration for 100% probability of frequency mask triggering
- Up to 72 dBc of spurious-free dynamic range across 160 MHz bandwidth
- Frequency coverage up to 110 GHz with external mixing, 1.1 THz using 3rd party mixers