Tektronix AWG7102 10 GS/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator Features:
- 10 GS/s (20 GS/s)
- 1 or 2 Arbitrary Waveform Outputs
- Accurate Timing with only 20 psp-p Total Jitter (at 10-12 BER, Typical)
- 45 ps Tr/Tf (20% to 80%)
- ±100 ps Range (1 ps Resolution) Interchannel Skew Control
- 2 or 4 Variable-level Marker Outputs
- Accurate Timing with only 30 psp-p Total Jitter (at 10-12 BER, Typical)
- 45 ps Tr/Tf (20% to 80%)
- Up to 300 ps Range (1 ps Resolution) Delay Control
- Vertical Resolution up to 10 bit Available: 10 bits (No Marker Output) or 8 bits (with Two Marker Outputs)
- Up to 64 M (64,800,000) Point Record Length Provides Longer Data Streams
- Down to 100 fs Resolution Edge Timing Shift Control
- Sequencing Creates Infinite Waveform Loops, Jumps, and Conditional Branches
- Real-time Sequencing Creates Infinite Waveform Loops, Jumps, and Conditional Branches
- Intuitive User Interface Shortens Test Time
- Integrated PC Supports Network Integration and Provides a Built-in DVD, Removable Hard Drive, LAN, and USB Ports
Tektronix RSA6120A 20 GHz Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer Applications:
- Disk Drive (Magnetic/Optical) Read/Write:
- Up to 5 Gb/s Data Rate (2 Points/Cell) or 50 ps Timing Resolution
- Telecom/Data Communications:
- Up to 10 Gb/s Data Rate (Binary, Pre/De-emphasis, and Multilevel Logic)
- Wireless Communications:
- Up to 5 GHz (4 Waveform Points/Cycle) Arbitrary RF/IF and Wide-bandwidth Modulation I and Q Baseband Signals
- Mixed-signal Design and Test:
- 2-channel Analog plus 4-channel Marker Outputs
- High-speed, Low-jitter Data/Pulse and Clock Source
- Real-world, Ideal, or Distorted Signal Generation – Including All the Glitches, Anomalies, and Impairments
- Enhanced/Corrupted Playback of DSO Captured Signals
- Waveform Vectors Imported from Third-party Tools such as MATLAB, MathCAD, Excel, and Others
The Tektronix AWG7102 10 GS/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator delivers a unique combination of superior signal stimulus, unrivaled sample rate, bandwidth and signal fidelity, and uncompromised usability.
This Tektronix AWG7102 10 GS/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator offers the industry’s best solution to the challenging signal stimulus issues faced by designers verifying, characterizing, and debugging sophisticated electronic designs.
With sample rates from up to 20 GS/s (10 bits), together with 1 to 2 output channels, the toughest measurement challenges in the disk drive, communications, digital consumer, and semiconductor design/test industries can be easily solved.
The open Windows (Windows XP)-based instruments deliver ease of use and allow connectivity with peripherals and compatibility with third-party software.
Contact TestWorld today for the best price on a used/refurbished Tektronix AWG7102 10 GS/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator.
Explore Financial options to find a cost management solution best for your company:
There are no reviews yet.