Faster measurement speed and greater measurement accuracy Ease
Skip the complicated setup and go straight to making measurements with Agilent 8990B peak power analyzer. The instrument offers faster
measurement speed and greater measurement accuracy in key applications such as radar pulse analysis and wireless pulse measurement.
Designed with both ease of use and high performance in mind, the 8990B peak power analyzer does more than just measure and analyze – it saves you time and effort, letting you focus on the important details.
Ease of use
8990B peak power analyzer is built for ease of use: the instrument is easy to set, easy to trigger and easy to measure pulse measurements with.
Setting: Set amplitude and time scale settings quickly with dedicated knobs and buttons, while the Autoscale function automatically displays
waveforms scaled to the display. The function is accessible through a single touch button.
Trigger : Trigger the right pulse signal in three simple steps. Simply select the trigger source, the trigger edge and the trigger level, and the peak
power analyzer will display the appropriate pulse signals.
Measure : Analyze a full range of parameters with 15 pulse parameter measurements, all pre-defined and executed automatically in two
easy steps via the front panel touchscreen.
Additional features such internal zero and calibration and touchscreen capability make setup and data analysis both efficient and convenient, while a familiar button layout cuts the learning time needed to master using the instrument.
8990B peak power analyzer is rich with a host of key performance specifications, dedicated to give you accurate and more detailed pulse measurements, faster.
Accuracy : Measure RF power measurements with less error; 8990B has an overall accuracy rate of 0.2 dB.
Detail : View pulses in greater image detail with the large 15-inch XGA color display and get the high resolution needed to detect abnormalities in a signal trace with the 8990B’s sampling rate of 100 MSample/s (real time sampling) and 1 GSample/s (ETS mode).
Speed : Automatically execute pulse droop measurements for repetitive amplified pulse signals and delay measurement to detect the first pulse of the traces. The instrument’s screen will instantly display the results.
And when combined with the N1923A/N1924A wideband power sensors, the 8990B achieves 5 nanosecond rise time/fall time – the fastest rise time/fall time in the peak power measurement market.
- Capture short radar pulses accurately with a 5 nanosecond overall rise time/fall time – the fastest rise time/fall time in the peak power measurement market – when the 8990B peak power analyzer is paired with the either the N1923A or N1924A wideband power sensor.
- A high sampling rate of 100 MSa/s lets you measure samples faster and view trace displays in high resolution. Analyze a full range of parameters
- with 15 pulse characterization measurements, including duty cycle, rise time, pulse top, pulse width, PRI and PRF.
- Verify design problems quickly with a 15 inch XGA color display that is capable of simultaneously displaying four channel results for
more image detail, and manipulate data directly with a few touches of your finger with the touchscreen capability.
- Save time and eliminate inaccurate readings with the internal zero and calibration function.
- Continuously trigger and capture up to 512 pulses with the new multi-pulse measurement feature.
- Color coded channels allow you to pick out the channel data points of interest at a glance.
- Easily calculate the Power- Added Efficiency (PAE) of power amplifiers, and display instant PAE traces on the 8990B’s display.
- Backwards compatibility with P-series sensors and U2000 series USB power sensors widens your sensor options and offers you an additional channel to the current four when a USB power sensor is connected. Download and install the N1918A Power Analysis
Manager software to use the USB power sensor with the 8990B.
There are no reviews yet.