The Keysight (Agilent) 54845A Infiniium Oscilloscope: 4 Channels, 1.5 GHz, 8 GSa/s was designed to help you get your measurement job done faster. A simple, analog-like front panel, the graphical user interface of a PC, and powerful connectivity capabilities make high-performance features accessible and uncomplicated.
The Infiniium family’s Keysight (Agilent) 54845A provides the performance you need for your most demanding signals. 1.5 GHz bandwidth and a sample rate of up to 8 GSa/s ensure fast, accurate capture of your waveforms. Like the other Infiniium models, the Keysight (Agilent) 54845A’s easy, familiar user interface makes it easy to take advantage of every bit of the performance inside.
Keysight (Agilent) 54845A Features:
- 1.5 GHz Bandwidth
- Up to 8 GSa/s sample rates
- Superior probing solutions with bandwidths up to 4 GHz
- Instantly familiar, analog-like front panel with Windows Windows-based GUI
- 10/100Base-T LAN printer and file sharing
- Web-enabled, control and view from any web-browser
- E-mail on trigger
- Supports cordless trackball, mouse, key- board or other PC pointing device
- Eye diagram measurements and optional communications mask testing
- VoiceControl option for hands free operation
- Integrate scope waveforms and markers onto the 16700 logic analyzer with the correlation fixture option
- USB test option with embedded MatLab
Contact TestWorld to get the best pricing on a used/refurbished Keysight (Agilent) 54845A Infiniium Oscilloscope: 4 Channels, 1.5 GHz, 8 GSa/s. Rental and lease options available.