Chroma 62024P-600-8 Programmable DC Power Supply 600V/8A/2400W offers many unique advantages for ATE integration and testing. These advantage include a constant power operating envelope, precision readback of output current and voltage, output trigger signals as well as the ability to create complex DC transients waveforms to test device behavior to spikes, drops, and other voltage deviations.Designed for automated testing DC-DC converters and similar products, the 62000P sets a new standard for high accuracy programmable DC supplies.
The 62000P Series includes 12 different models ranging from 600W to 5000W, up to 120A and up to 600V. Due to their constant power operating envelope a single instrument can provide both high voltage/low current AND low voltage/high current thereby reducing the number of supplies needed in typical ATE applications.
The Chroma 62024P-600-8 Programmable DC Power Supply 600V/8A/2400W also includes 16 bit readback capability for accurate voltage and current readings. This means systems no longer need complex shunt/multiplexers to make accurate readings of the UUT’s input parameters. The instruments also include I/O ports providing 8 bit TTLs, DC-ON, fault output signal and remote inhibit as well as a output trigger signal for system timing measurements.
Another unique capability of the Chroma 62024P-600-8 Programmable DC Power Supply 600V/8A/2400W is their ability to create complex DC transient waveforms. This capability allows devices to be tested to DC voltage dropouts, spikes and other voltage variations making them an ideal choice for airborne device testing, inverter testing and other devices which will experience voltage interrupts. Applications include DC/DC Converter & Inverter voltage drop test, engine start-up simulation, battery automated charging, electronic product life cycle test, and etc.
Features of the Chroma 62024P-600-8:
- Wide range of Voltage & Current Combinations with Constant Power
- Voltage range : 0 ~ 600V
- Current range : 0 ~ 8A
- Power Range : 2400W
- Digital Encoder Knobs, Keypad and Function Keys
- Power Factor Correction (0.95)
- High-speed Programming
- Precision V&I Measurements
- Current Sharing for Parallel Operation with Master/Slave Control
- Voltage Ramp Function : Time Range(10ms~99hours)
- Auto Sequencing Programming : 10 Programs / 100 Sequences / 8 bit TTL
- Voltage & Current Slew Rate Control
- OVP, Current Limit, Thermal Protection
- Remote sense, 5V Line Loss Compensation
- APG (Analog Programmable Interface) with Isolated Analog Interface Card
- Optional GPIB Control with SCPI
- Optional Ethernet/LXI interface
- Standard RS-232 & USB Interface
- LabView and Labwindows
- CE Certified
Contact TestWorld today for the best price on the Chroma 62024P-600-8 Programmable DC Power Supply 600V/8A/2400W.
Explore Financial options to find a cost management solution best for your company:
There are no reviews yet.