ATS-1 analyzers bring bench-quality, high-precision test and measurement to maintenance, engineering and production facilities. Whether in broadcast, communications, bench or production use, the ATS-1 offers a complete, easy-to-use audio test set housed in a rugged metal case that’s ready for almost anything.
ATS-1 provides comprehensive two-channel analog and digital generation and measurement. With twelve different measurement functions selectable at the push of a button, they are comprehensive while remaining user-friendly. Easy-to-set-up sweep capability produces graphs of frequency response, distortion vs. frequency and even amplitude sweeps. Non-volatile storage of up to 30 tests allows easy, one-button recall of your favorite test setup.
Key Features for the Audio Precision ATS-1 :
- Independent analog and digital signal generators
- Digital interface analysis
- HP8903 emulation mode
- A wide range of analog and digital test signals
- Programmatic control for high-speed automation (GPIB)
- A full complement of graphing and reporting options
There are no reviews yet.