Anritsu 37277C Vector Network Analyzer, 40 MHz – 50 GHz The Anritsu 37277C network analyzer is an instrument which measures the complex transmission and reflection characteristics of two-port devices in the frequency domain. It does this by sampling the incident signal, separating the transmitted and reflected waves, and then performing ratios that are directly related to the reflection and transmission coefficients of the two-port. Frequency is swept to rapidly obtain amplitude and phase information over a band of frequencies of interest.
Key Features: Anritsu 37277C
- Fast Sweeping Synthesized Source
- Auto Reversing Test Set (37200C/37300C models only)
- Solid-State Transfer Switch (37200C/37300C models only)
- Four Independent Display Channels
- Multiple Source Control of Two External Sources
- Four Channel Receiver
- Internal Hard and Floppy Disk Drives
- LRL/LRM Calibration
- Adapter Removal Calibrations
- Fast Measurement Throughput via GPIB
- Built-In AutoCal® Control
There are no reviews yet.