Wireless market competition requires operators to reduce per site maintenance expense. Anritsu Site Master’s Frequency Domain Reflectometry (FDR) techniques break away from the traditional fix-after-failure maintenance process by finding small, hard to identify problems before major failures occur.
Sixty to eighty percent of a typical cell site’s problems are caused by problematic cables, connectors and antennas. When cables or antennas are contaminated with moisture, damaged, or mispositioned during storms, Anritsu Site Master S331D 25 MHz – 4 GHz Cable & Antenna Analyzer identifies the problem quickly. Antenna degradation reduces the cell coverage pattern and can cause dropped calls. Site Master can pinpoint the antenna problem from ground level in a few seconds making climbing the antenna tower unnecessary.
A poorly installed weather seal will corrode connectors and, if undetected, will eventually damage an expensive coaxial cable. Anritsu Site Master S331D 25 MHz – 4 GHz Cable & Antenna Analyzer has the sensitivity to identify the connector problem before the cable is damaged. Distance-To-Fault provides the clearest indication of troubled areas.
Anritsu Site Master S331D Features:
- Frequency Range: 25 MHz to 4 GHz
- Measurements: Return Loss / VSWR, Cable Loss, Distance-To-Fault (DTF), Optical DTF
- Sweep Speed: 2.5 msec / data point
- Accuracy: > 42 dB corrected directivity
- Display: TFT color with adjustable backlight
- Calibration: OSL, InstaCal™, and FlexCal
- RF Immunity: Performs accurate measurements in co-located cell sites
- Signal Standard List / Cable Standard List: Quickly locates commonly used cables and frequency standards
- Trace Overlay: Monitors changes with reference traces over time
- Limit Lines: Single and Segmented Limit lines
- Language Support: Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Handheld Software Tools: Downloads traces, creates reports, compares traces, and renames files
Contact TestWorld to get the best pricing on a used/refurbished Anritsu Site Master S331D 25 MHz – 4 GHz Cable & Antenna Analyzer. Rental and lease options available.
Standard Configuration Anritsu Site Master S331D:
- High Accuracy Power Meter (Option 19): Performs high accuracy terminating or inline power measurements.
- Power Monitor (Option 5): Performs accurate broadband power measurements using external detector.