To keep up in today’s rapidly evolving wireless communications market, you need tools that enable you to efficiently maintain legacy networks in addition to the new 3G and 4G networks now being installed. And with rate of market expansion, you’re being required to service more base stations than ever before. This means completing sweeps quickly, performing calibrations instantly, and implementing fast trace naming while in the field.
The Anritsu S331E Site Master does all this while delivering the ease of use, rich functionality, and best-in-class price/performance you’ve come to expect from Anritsu. Designed to handle the most punishing field conditions, the Anritsu S331E Site Master RF Cable and Antenna Analyzer dramatically enhances your productivity and transforms the traditional fix-after-failure maintenance model to one that identifies and fixes problems before major failures occur.
In addition, easyTest Tools™ allows experienced users to Create, Deliver, and Display on-screen work instructions for Cable and Antenna testers. These work instructions make life easier for less-experienced cable and antenna sweepers. Direct benefits include more accurate testing, repeatable results, and less rework.
Anritsu S331E Site Master Features:
- Cable and Antenna Analyzer: 2 MHz – 4 GHz
- Return Loss, VSWR, Cable Loss, Distance-To-Fault, Smith Chart, 1-Port Phase
- Field-proven design: Four-hour battery life, rugged, compact, lightweight, daylight viewable display
- USB connectivity, built-in touch screen keyboard
- Intuitive menu-driven touch screen user interface
- Standard three-year warranty (battery one-year warranty)
Contact TestWorld to get the best pricing on a used/refurbished Anritsu S331E Site Master – RF Cable & Antenna Analyzer. Rental and lease options available.
Configurable Options for the Anritsu S331E Site Master:
- S331E-0010: Variable Voltage Bias Tee
- S331E-0021: 2-port Transmission Measurement
- S331E-0031: GPS Built-in Receiver (Requires Antenna P/N 2000-1528-R, sold separately)
- S331E-0019: High Accuracy Power Meter (Requires USB Power Sensor)
- S331E-0411: Ethernet Connectivity
- S331E-0098: Standard Calibration to Z540
- S331E-0099: Premium Calibration to Z540 plus test data