The Anritsu 68177B Synthesized Sweep Generator, 10 MHz to 50 GHz provides you the right synthesizer for your LO duty, component analysis, signal simulation, or A.T.E. applications.
Anritsu 68177B Applications:
- CW stimulus: CW or step sweep, low SSB phase noise and spurious signals, output levels to +17 dBm, and optional 0.1 Hz resolution combine to make these sources ideal for local oscillator replacement applications.
- Swept measurements: Step, and manual sweep capability. Output levels to +17 dBm and optional 0.1 Hz resolution are available at prices comparable to CW only sources.
- High performance modulation for signal simulation requirements: AM and FM via external modulating signals or internal arbitrary waveform generators. The internal generators offer 7 modulating waveforms, including Gaussian noise, as well as user-defined arbitrary waveforms. Pulse modulation parameters can be set externally or by the internal pulse generator. Doublet, triplet, or quadruplet pulses make RADAR blind spot testing easy. Simultaneous synchronized modulations let you set complex signal scenarios across the entire 10 MHz to 50 GHz frequency range.
- Complete synthesized modulation and sweep capabilities for any signal requirement
Anritsu 68177B Features:
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise; –100 dBc at 10 kHz offset from 10 GHz
- 10 MHz to 50 GHz frequency coverage in a single coaxial output
- +17 dBm maximum power, –125 dBm minimum power
- Internal AM, FM, øM, pulse modulation
- User down-loaded complex modulation
Contact TestWorld to get the best pricing on a used/refurbished Anritsu 68177B Synthesized Sweep Generator, 10 MHz to 50 GHz.
Explore Financial options to find a cost management solution best for your company:
Configurable Options for the Anritsu 68177B:
- Option 1 Rack mounting kit, includes one set of track slides (90˚ tilt capability), mounting ears, and front panel handles for mounting in a standard 19-inch equipment rack
- Option 2A Step attenuator (10 dB/step, high-end frequency of ≤26.5 GHz, rated output power is reduced)
- Option 2B Step attenuator (10 dB/step, high-end frequency of ≤40 GHz, rated output power is reduced)
- Option 2C Step attenuator (10 dB/step, high-end frequency of ≤50 GHz, rated output power is reduced)
- Option 2D Step attenuator (10 dB/step, high-end frequency of ≤60 GHz, rated output power is reduced)
- Option 6 Phase modulation capability FM input and FM generator become FM/øM input and FM/øM generator (69200A, 68200B, 69300A and 68300B series) Not available with option 7
- Option 7 Generators deletes the internal AM and FM generators (69200A, 68200B, 69300A and 68300B series). External AM and FM capability remains unchanged. Not available in combination with Option 6, 8, 10 or 20
- Option 8 Internal power meter adds an internal power (69200A, 68200B, 69300A and 68300B series) compatible with 560-7, 5400-7, or 6400-71 series detectors. Not available with Option 7
- Option 9 Rear panel RF output (moves RF output connector to the rear panel)
- Option 10 Complex modulation (user defined modulation includes serial cable and Windows® based software) (69200A, 68200B, 69300A and 68300B series) (*Not available with Option 7)
- Option 11 0.1 Hz frequency resolution (provides frequency resolution of 0.1 Hz)
- Option 14 Wiltron 360B VNA compatibility (modifies rack mounting hardware to mate unit in Wiltron 360B VNA console)
- Option 15 High power output (provides high-power from 2 to 26.5 GHz)
- Option 16 High stability time base (adds an ovenized, 10 MHz crystal oscillator as a high-stability time base)
- Option 17 Delete front panel (deletes the front panel for use in remote control applications where a front panel display and keyboard control are not needed)
- Option 18 MM-wave bias (rear panel bias output to drive 54000-XX WRXX multiplier. BNC twinax: not available with Option 20)
- Option 19 SCPI programmability adds GPIB command mnemonics complying with Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments (SCPI), Version 1993.0. SCPI programming complies with IEEE 488.2–1987
- Option 20 SCAN modulator (adds an internal SCAN modulator for simulating high-depth amplitude modulated signals in models 68237B, 68337B, 68247B and 68347B only. Requires an external modulating signal input: not available in combination with Option 7 or Option 18)