Achieving a new level of accuracy and lexibility
Everyday you’re developing new technologies that are faster, more efficient, smaller, greener and require more accuracy than ever before. Keysight Technologies, Inc. 33522A function/arbitrary waveform generators offer the highest signal fidelity and implement a new breakthrough technology that providesyou with the ability to generate more accurate arbitrary waveforms. With 10x better jitter than anything in their class, they offer unparalleled control of signal frequency for your most challenging measurements.
Flexible signal generation
The 33522A have the ability to create two-tone signals for dual-tone multi-frequency (DTMF) signal applications used in telecommunication
device test. A feature specific to the 33522A generator is a flexible, dual-channel mode with frequency and amplitude coupling, differential channels, and combined output channels. This functionality is useful in applications where testing a device, such as a pacemaker, relies on the timing and interaction of two distinct signals to operate properly.
A large, color, graphical display offers simultaneous parameter setup, signal viewing, and editing for easy operation. The 33522A is fully compliant with the LXI Class C specifications and offers USB 2.0 and 10/100 Base-T Ethernet connectivity for quick and easy connectivity to a PC or network. The 33522A also supports remote operation using a browser to connect to a built-in Web page. GPIB is offered as an optional interface.
Key features of 33522A :
- 30 MHz sine, square, and pulse bandwidth cover more applications
- < 40 ps jitter and less than .04% total harmonic distortion for more precise signals
- 250 MSa/s, 16-bit sampling rate for higher time-resolution arbitrary waveforms
- True point-by-point arbitrary waveforms with sequencing for more accurate representation of user-defined signals
- Dual-channel mode with independent or coupled channels
- 1 MSa waveform memory standard, 16 MSa (optional) for more complicated arbitrary waveforms
- LXI Class C compliant
- Large, color, graphical display allows for simultaneous parameter setup and signal viewing/editing for intuitive operation
- Optional BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro software for custom user-defined waveforms