The award-winning Agilent 1680 Series standalone and 1690 Series PC-hosted logic analyzers simplify complex logic analysis measurements in a remarkably intuitive, easy-to-navigate Windows®-based environment. These affordable logic analyzers offer a variety of channel counts, memory depths, and form factors, giving you the flexibility to choose a model that matches your work style, application, and budget.
Keysight (Agilent) 1683A Features:
- 34-channel portable logic analyzer
- 800 MHz / 400 MHz (half/full-channel) conventional timing, 1 M / 512 K memory depth
- 200 MHz transitional timing, 256 K memory depth
- 200 MHz state analysis, 256 K memory depth
Contact TestWorld to get the best pricing on a used/refurbished Keysight (Agilent) 1683A 34 Channel Logic Analyzer. Rental and lease options available.
Available Probes for the Keysight (Agilent) 1683A:
- E5383A 17-channel flying lead probe
- E5346A 34-channel Mictor probe
- E5394A 34-channel soft touch connectorless probe
- E5385A 34-channel Samtec probe
- E5339A 34-channel low voltage Mictor probe
- E5351A 34-channel unterminated Mictor probe