- Set Temperature and Voltage Independently for Each Channel
- All Channels Adopt Universal Insulated Inputs
- Easy-to-Read Screen Display; Wide View TFT LCD (Even Outdoors)
- Data Can be Saved at Max Speed of 100 ms
- Acquire Large Amounts of Data
- Employs Compact Flash and SD Cards
- USB Memory Enables Support for a Data Copy Function
- Supports Remote Data Acquisition
- Alarm and Math Functions
Yokogawa Datum Y XL120 Applications:
- Testing and evaluating product temperatures using a thermostatic chamber
- Regular maintenance of various equipment (electric furnaces, inverter control units, injection molding machines, etc.)
- Detecting and analyzing the cause of temperature changes associated with the malfunctions of equipment
- Diagnosing the deterioration of batteries (up to 48 V)
- Acquiring remote data using an internal LAN
Yokogawa Datum Y XL120 Features:
- World first in measuring instruments! Obtained IPv6 Ready Logo Phase-1 (ID:01-000273)
- Portable size (155×155×55mm) and lightweight (approx. 800g) lets you carry with one hand.
- Wide viewing angle TFT-LCD
- Best noise resistance performance in the category of handheld instruments.
- Improves resistance to impact by use of rubber boots (standard accessory).
- Web server, FTP server/client and e-mail distribution function are equipped as standard
- Auto set & Auto run function by inserting external memory.
- Alarm, Statistical operation and external function
Contact TestWorld today for the best price on the Graphtec GL900 Portable Data Acquisition Datalogger.
Explore Financial options to find a cost management solution best for your company: