Key Facts: * Frequency range: 9 kHz to 8 GHz, 13.6 GHz * 28 MHz demodulation bandwidth * 4 Msample I and Q memory Application firmware for digital demodulation measurement * Bluetooth * GSM/EDGE/EDGE Evolution (EGPRS2) * 3 GPP WCDMA, HSDPA, TD-SCDMA * 3GPP, LTE * CDMA2000?, 1xEV-DV, 1xEV-DO * WLAN 802.11a/b/g/j * WiMAX 802.16-2004, 802.16e-2005 * General purpose vector signal analysis LXI Class C conformant
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 8 GHz, 13.6 GHz
- 28 MHz demodulation bandwidth
- 4 Msample I and Q memory
- Fast vector signal analysis
- ACLR performance of a high-end spectrum analyzer
- Measurement functions for TOI, MC ACP(R), OBW, CCDF, APD, etc
- Measurement applications for cellular standards, wireless connectivity standards and general purpose, e.g. phase noise, noise figure, vector signal analysis, etc.