Early in electronic product development, functional measurements play the predominant role. While EMI measurements are important right from the beginning to avoid re designs, the Rohde & Schwarz ESIB26 at this stage primarily functions as a high-grade spectrum analyzer. The Rohde & Schwarz ESIB26 20 Hz – 26.5 GHz EMI Receiver is outstanding for its low inherent noise, high intermodulation suppression and low SSB phase noise. Moreover, the Rohde & Schwarz ESIB26 provides all test routines offered by modern spectrum analyzers, such as noise measurement, phase noise measurement, channel and adjacent-channel power measurement as well as time-domain measurement.
As development progresses, EMI measurements become more and more important, for example on modules and their interfaces. Measurements are frequently carried out using sensors, probes or current transformers. Interference analysis and referencing of results to limit values are important. Here, too, the Rohde & Schwarz ESIB26 26.5 GHz EMI Receiver meets all relevant requirements in terms of performance, functionality and economy of operation.
Rohde & Schwarz ESIB26 Features:
- High sensitivity
- Low inherent noise
- Wide dynamic range
- High measurement speed
- Preselection and preamplification
- Automatic overload detection
- 2nd RF input with pulse protection
- Correct weighting of pulses in accordance with CISPR 16-1-1 and VDE 0876
- All commercial and military standards such as CISPR, EN, ETS, FCC, VDE, ANSI, VCCI, MIL-STD, VG, DEF-STAN, etc
- Analog level display for each detector (parallel operation)
- Split-screen display for detailed analysis
- Receiver-oriented operating concept allowing manual operation
- Internal test routines for automated and interactive EMI measurements
During the various development phases of a product, different measurements are performed as required for each stage. The Rohde & Schwarz ESIB26 26.5 GHz EMI Receiver offers appropriate features and routines for the different development stages. The excellent characteristics and functions of the Rohde & Schwarz ESIB26 come into their own when compliance with relevant EMI standards is to be verified on the finished product. This may involve limit values for RFI voltage measurements using artificial mains networks, for RFI field-strength measurements by means of test antennas, or for RFI power.
General Specifications of the Rohde & Schwarz ESIB26:
- Frequency range
- Input 1: 20 Hz to 26.5 GHz
- Input 2: 20 Hz to 1 GHz
- Preselection in receiver mode (fixed) and analyzer mode (selectable)
- Three fixed-tuned and six or seven tracking filters
- Preamplifier with 20 dB gain switch-selectable in conjunction with preselector
- Resolution bandwidths
- 200 Hz, 9 kHz, 120 kHz in accordance with CISPR 16-1-1
- 10 Hz to 10 MHz, in decadic steps (6 dB bandwidths, receiver and analyzer mode)
- 1 Hz to 10 MHz, adjustable in steps of 1/2/3/5 (3 dB bandwidths, analyzer mode)
- Parallel detectors (max. 4) in receiver mode; Peak, average, CISPR-average, quasi-peak and RMS
- Automatic scan: Four storable traces with up to 80 000 measured values each (250 000 values with one trace)
- Internal controller (Windows NT)
Contact TestWorld today for the best price on the Rohde & Schwarz ESIB26 20 Hz – 26.5 GHz EMI Receiver.
Explore Financial options to find a cost management solution best for your company: