Its wide dynamic range makes the Rohde & Schwarz FSU46 RF Spectrum Analyzer for Aerospace & Defense Applications an ideal tool for base station development and testing. That plus the excellent characteristics already incorporated in the standard model, e.g. < 0.3 dB total measurement uncertainty, gated sweep and IF power trigger.
Due to its low phase noise and low noise floor, the Rohde & Schwarz FSU46 RF Spectrum Analyzer for Aerospace & Defense Applications is the ideal instrument for measurement tasks in RADAR development and when searching for spurious emissions.
A full choice of detectors for adaptation to a wide range of signal types, versatile resolution filters and additional applications make the Rohde & Schwarz FSU46 RF Spectrum Analyzer for Aerospace & Defense Applications a multi-purpose easy-to-use measurement tool.
- 20 Hz to 46 GHz
- TOI > 20 dBm, typ. +25 dBm
- 1 dB compression: +13 dBm (0 dB RF attenuation)
- Displayed average noise level: –152 dBm at 2 GHz; –148 dBm at 26 GHz (1 Hz bandwidth)
- Typ. 77 dB ACLR for 3GPP, typ. 84 dB with noise correction
- Phase noise: typ. –160 dBc (1 Hz) at 10 MHz carrier offset
- Noise correction
Whether in synthesizer development or frontend design, additional applications add to the Rohde & Schwarz FSU46 RF Spectrum Analyzer for Aerospace & Defense Applications functionality while user-friendliness is maintained.
Full choice of detectors
Full choice of detectors for adaptation to a wide range of signal types
- auto peak
- max. peak
- min. peak
- QPK (quasi-peak)
Versatile resolution filters
The most versatile resolution filter characteristics and largest bandwidth found in a spectrum analyzer:
- Standard resolution filters from 10 Hz to 50 MHz in steps of 1, 2, 3, 5
- FFT filters from 1 Hz to 30 kHz
- 39 channel filters with bandwidths from 100 Hz to 5 MHz
- RRC filters for NADC and TETRA
- EMI filters: 200 Hz, 9 kHz, 120 kHz, 1 MHz
- Channel filter in line with most standards, e.g. EN 300 328