The Rohde & Schwarz FSQ26 High-End Spectrum & Signal Analyzer, 20 Hz – 26.5 GHz is the solution for all development and production measurement tasks. It offers very low phase noise, unsurpassed low residual EVM, a wide dynamic range and above-average accuracy, making it the ideal high-end measuring instrument for development applications, where tolerances and limit values must often be lower than defined in a standard.
The Rohde & Schwarz FSQ26 High-End Spectrum & Signal Analyzer, 20 Hz – 26.5 GHz combines the outstanding spectrum analyzer features and functions of the Rohde & Schwarz FSU with those of a wideband signal analyzer. Due to its large analysis bandwidth of up to 120 MHz (R&S FSQ‑B72), the R&S FSQ26 is the right instrument for measuring broadband signals (e.g. WLAN, IEEE 802.11n/ac, 3GPP LTE or 3GPP WCDMA multicarrier signals), for determining amplitude statistics with the CCDF measurement and for measuring modulation accuracy or code domain power. Equipped with the R&S®FSQ‑B71 option, the R&S®FSQ can analyze signals in the analog baseband, and even in the digital baseband if the R&S®FSQ‑B17 option is used.
Feautres of the Rohde & Schwarz FSQ26:
- Frequency range from 20 Hz to 26.5 GHz
- 28 MHz signal analysis bandwidth, optionally 120 MHz
- Outstanding RF characteristics
- TOI typ. +25 dBm
- 1 dB compression point +13 dBm
- 84 dBc ACLR/3GPP with noise correction
- –173 dBm (1 Hz) displayed average noise level (DANL) with noise correction and R&S®FSU-B24 preamplifier
- Analysis of signals in the analog and digital baseband
- Numerous firmware applications extending the signal analysis capabilities
- 16 Msample I/Q memory, expandable up to 705 Msample