Rohde & Schwarz FSIQ26 Primary Measurements:
- Frequency domain:
- In the frequency domain, the Rohde & Schwarz FSIQ26 20 Hz to 26.5 GHz Signal Analyzer measures intermodulation and harmonics with great accuracy. The high 3rd-order intercept point in conjunction with the extremely low noise floor yields an intermodulation-free dynamic range of >110 dB and ensures reliable performance of even sophisticated measurements. The excellent dynamic range and the optimized phase noise values make the R&S FSIQ26 an ideal tool for ACPR (adjacent- channel power ratio) measurements in all mobile radio systems and in particular for WCDMA. The maximum ACPR value for WCDMA in 4.096 MHz bandwidth is 75 dB and is already attained at −12 dBm input level.
- The RMS detector available for all bandwidths up to 10 MHz is the ideal tool for precise power measurements whatever the waveform. Channel power and adjacent-channel power can accurately be measured and displayed irrespective of any signal statistics. Measurement challenges such as repeatability of power measurement of modulated signals (e.g. CDMA) can thus be eliminated.
- Time domain:
- In the time domain, the Rohde & Schwarz FSIQ26 20 Hz to 26.5 GHz Signal Analyzer features all modern capabilities of burst analysis in TDMA systems; gate functions, trigger delay and integrated RF trigger in conjunction with a short sweep time of 1 μs ensure precise measurement of the timing characteristics of all main mobile radio systems.
- Thanks to the wide range of bandwidths available up to 10 MHz the effect of the measuring instrument becomes negligible, in particular in the case of measurements on broadband systems.
- Various marker functions in conjunction with editable gated sweeps allow RMS, average and peak measurements to be carried out over any selectable time.
- Modulation domain:
- In the modulation domain, the integrated vector signal analyzer provides diverse measurements on signals with digital or analog modulation. The variety of settings that can be called simply at a keystroke covers 18 mobile radio standards from GSM, NADC, IS95 through to WCDMA. These convenient presettings make it superfluous for the user to spend valuable time in looking up specifications and go towards enhancing the measurement reliability.
- Display of the results caters to practically each and every need: in addition to vector and constellation diagrams, I/Q signal and eye/trellis diagrams, tables with modulation errors including the demodulated bit sequence are particularly useful. EVM (error vector magnitude), phase and frequency error, waveform factor and I/Q offset are output as numeric values, with RMS and peak value being shown separately.
- Besides the mobile radio standards, the R&S FSIQ26 can also be used as a general-
purpose measurement demodulator for non-standard modulation methods. The list of the 13 digital demodulators available ranges from BPSK, QPSK and (G)MSK through to 16QAM. With a symbol rate selectable up to 6.4 Msymbol/s and cosine and root-cosine filters adjustable in 0.01 step width, configuration of customized systems is no problem.
- The analog demodulators using digital technique throughout feature longterm and temperature-independent measurements, e.g. of transmitter transients, or convenient measurement of incidental phase modulation (AM to ϕM conversion) e.g. on travelling wave tubes.
Rohde & Schwarz FSIQ26 20 Hz to 26.5 GHz Signal Analyzer Features:
- Resolution bandwidth 1 Hz to 10 MHz in 1/2/3/5 steps
- 5-pole resolution filters with high selectivity
- FFT filter with 1 Hz to 1 kHz RBW for fast measurements
- Displayed average noise floor −150 dBm typ. in 10 Hz bandwidth
- Third-order intercept +20 dBm with R&S FSIQ 7 (+22 dBm with R&S FSIQ26)
- Phase noise −150 dBc(1/Hz) at 5 MHz offset
- 75 dB ACPR dynamic range for WCDMA (4.096 MHz integration BW)
- Total level uncertainty <1 dB up to 2.2 GHz, <1.5 dB up to 7 GHz
- RMS detector for high-precision power measurements irrespective of waveform
- Fast spectrum analysis with 5 ms sweep time for full span (R&S FSIQ3/7)
Contact TestWorld to get the best pricing on a used/refurbished Rohde & Schwarz FSIQ26 20 Hz to 26.5 GHz Signal Analyzer. Rental and lease options available.
Configurable Options for the Rohde & Schwarz FSIQ26:
- 7 GHz Frequency Extension for R&S FSIQ3 R&S FSE-B2
- Tracking Generator 3.5 GHz for R&S FSIQ3 R&S FSE-B8
- Tracking Generator 3.5 GHz with I/Q Modulator for R&S FSIQ3 R&S FSE-B9
- Tracking Generator 7 GHz for R&S FSIQ7/26 R&S FSE-B10
- Tracking Generator 7 GHz with I/Q Modulator for R&S FSIQ7/26 R&S FSE-B11
- Switchable Attenuator for Tracking Generator R&S FSE-B12
- 1 dB Attenuator R&S FSE-B13
- Ethernet Interface, 15-contact AUI connector R&S FSE-B16
- Ethernet Interface, Thin-wire BNC connector R&S FSE-B16
- Ethernet Interface, RJ45 (twisted pair) R&S FSE-B16
- 2nd IEC/IEEE Bus Interface R&S FSE-B17
- Removable Harddisk R&S FSE-B18
- 2nd Hard Disk for R&S FSE-B18 R&S FSE-B19
- External Mixer Input/Output for R&S FSIQ26 R&S FSE-B21
- DSP and I/Q Memory Extension 2 x 512 k R&S FSIQ-B70
- Harmonic Mixer 40 GHz to 60 GHz R&S FS-Z60
- Harmonic Mixer 50 GHz to 75 GHz R&S FS-Z75
- Harmonic Mixer 60 GHz to 90GHz R&S FS-Z901
- Harmonic Mixer 75 GHz to 110 GHz R&S FS-Z110