The Rohde & Schwarz FSEA30 Spectrum Analyzer GSM, Q-CDMA, W-CDMA, WLAN and More has been optimized both for general-purpose measurements and meeting the stringent requirements of testing advanced digital communication systems. High measurement speed,future-proof modular design and excellent characteristics. Very high performance spectrum analyser from 20Hz to 3,5GHz, RBW 1Hz to 10MHz, large color TFT display, dynamic range 165dBm, 3”1/2 Floppy or SD reader in option, GP-IB. agilent e4448a spectrum analyzers. psa spectrum analyzer, 3 hz – 50 ghz the agilent e4448a psa high-performance spectrum analyzer measures and monitors complex rf, microwave, and millimeter-wave signals up to 50 ghz. With optional external mixing..
Features of Rohde & Schwarz FSEA30:
- Resolution bandwidths 1 Hz to 10 MHz, adjustable in steps of 1/2/3/5/10
- Displayed noise floor -150 dBm (typ.) in 10-Hz bandwidth
- 3rd-order intercept point +20 dBm typ.
- 1 dB compression point of RF input +10 dBm
- Phase noise at 10 kHz from carrier: -123 dBc (Hz) (typ.) (FSEA 30)
- Total level measurement uncertainty up to 1 GHz <1 dB, up to 7 GHz 1.5 dB
- AM/FM audio demodulator (with built-in loudspeaker and headphones connector)
- Internal RF trigger (trigger threshold approx. -20 dBm)
- 5 ms full-span sweep time with fully synchronized sweep (FSEA, FSEB), 150 ms with FSEM, 230 ms with FSEK
- 1 Micros zero-span sweep time
- Pretrigger and trigger delay