Keysight (Agilent) E5052B 10 MHz to 7 GHz Signal Source Analyzer features a number of enhanced performance characteristics, partially shown in the key features above. And it offers world’s highest measurement throughput and best usability in characterizing VCO or other types of high frequency signal sources, as well as clock jitter evaluation in high-speed data communication systems.
E5052B’s frequency range can be extended up to 26.5 GHz with the E5053A, and up to 110 GHz with the E5053A plus Agilent 11970 series mixers.
The E5052B SSA is suitable for use in a wide range of applications including RF/uW/mmW oscillators, VCO’s, system reference clocks, LAN modules, high-speed timing modules, SerDes chips, and high-speed data converters (ADC/DAC).
Features of Keysight (Agilent) E5052B SSA;
- RF Input frequency range: 10 MHz to 110 GHz
- Analysis offset frequency range: 1 Hz to 100 MHz
- Phase noise measurement with ultra low noise floor and a cross-correlation method
- Frequency transient capture range: up to 80 MHz in narrow band, up to 4.8 GHz in wide band
- Phase noise with ultra low noise floor and a cross-correlation method
- AM noise measurement and phase noise measurement without changing RF connection
- Baseband noise measurement from 1 Hz to 100 MHz
- Spectrum monitoring up to 15 MHz span in a real-time mode