Keysight’s real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) is available as a new purchase or as an upgrade to an existing UXA, PXA or MXA signal analyzer. Adding real-time spectrum analysis to the UXA, PXA or MXA lets you see, capture and understand the most elusive signals—known or unknown.
Most all of the UXA options that are sold at the time of instrument purchase are also available as an upgrade option. The upgrade contents are listed in the tables below as Hardware, Software, License Key, or some combination of the three. Hardware retrofit kits will contain the assemblies to be installed as well as the installation instructions. In many cases a license key will be required to activate the hardware option or measurement application.
Features Keysight (Agilent) N9040B-RT1
* 3 Hz to 8.4, 13.6, or 26.5 GHz; extend frequency to 110 GHz with Keysight
*-smart mixers and up to THz with other vendors’ mixers
* 10 MHz (standard), 25, 40, 255 or 510 MHz analysis bandwidth
* Full-band real-time spectrum analyzer capabilities with 100% probability
* of intercept for signal duration as short as 3.84 s
* Fast sweep capability (standard); fast power measurements (optional)