The Agilent/HP 83711B Signal Generator sets a new standard for performance at a price that is surprisingly affordable. No longer will you have to give up frequency coverage, modulation or reliability to meet your budget.
The Agilent (HP) 83711B is a 1 GHz to 20 GHz Synthesized CW Generator that sets a new standard for performance at a price that is affordable. No longer will you have to give up modulation, frequency coverage, or reliability to meet your budget.
The Agilent 83711B signal source will perform beyond your expectations at a price you can afford to test with. Fundamental oscillators and switched low-pass filters deliver <-55 dBc harmonics, eliminate subharmonics and suppress spurious to <-60 dBc.
This unit provides plenty of output power (typically >+14 dBm), while spectral purity is maintained even at high power levels (typical output power at frequencies below 1 GHz is +20 dBm). Option 1E1 adds an attenuator.
Key Features Agilent (HP) 83711B:
- Frequency Range: 1 GHz – 20 GHz
- Frequency Resolution: 1 kHz
- Output Accuracy: +/- 2.0 dB – +/- 2.5 dB
- Output Range: -4 dBm – +10 dBm
- Output Resolution: .01 dB
- Programmable Interface SCPI
- SSB Phase Noise Range: -107 dBc – -65 dBc
- Time Base Stability: +/- .01 pp