These modes are further complimented by the following features that provide additional insight and analysis capability:
– De-embedding, embedding, equalizer capability
– Phase Noise/Jitter Spectrum Analysis
– Phase Locked Loop (PLL) Analysis
– And more…
Key Features & Specifications of Keysight (Agilent/HP) 86105C:
9 GHz amplified optical channel for 9/125 to 62.5/125 fibers
- Wavelength range: 750-1600 nm
- Characteristic rms noise: 0.8 uW (1310/1550 nm, 2.667 Gb/s), 1.4 uW (1310/1550 nm, 11.3 Gb/s), 1.3 uW (850 nm, 2.667 Gb/s), 2.5 uW (1310/1550 nm, 11.3 Gb/s)
- Maximum average input power: 0.5 mW
- Reference receiver capability: see options for supported data rates
20 GHz electrical channel with 3.5 mm male input
- Characteristic rms noise: 0.25 mV (12.4 GHz BW), 0.5 mV (20 GHz BW)
- Maximum input signal: ± 2 Vdc
Precision Measurements, More Margin, and More Insight
The Keysight (Agilent/HP) 86105C oscilloscope combines high analog bandwidth, low jitter, and low noise performance to accurately characterize optical and electrical designs from 50Mb/s to over 80 Gb/s. The mainframe provides the foundation for powerful insight and measurement capability,
such as de-embedding of cables and fixtures, that improve margins and allow engineers to see the true performance of their designs.
The modular system means that the instrument can grow to meet your needs, when you need it. There’s no need to purchase capability that you don’t need now. The Keysight (Agilent/HP) 86105C supports a wide range of modules for testing optical and electrical designs. Select modules to get the specific bandwidth, filtering, and sensitivity you need. The Keysight (Agilent/HP) 86105C supports all modules in the DCA family and is 100% backwards compatible with the 86100C mainframe.
High channel count
The DCA-X can measure from one to 16 channels simultaneously with no significant loss in throughput. Create an affordable high-capacity test system by measuring multiple signals in parallel.
The Keysight (Agilent/HP) 86105C provides powerful analysis capability that is enabled through licensed software options. Examples include 86100D-200 for fast and accurate jitter analysis, 86100D-SIM for de-embedding and/or embedding of fixtures and cables, and the N1012A/N1014A/N1081- Series test applications.