Key Features & Specifications
- 600 MHz state speed
- 4 M memory depth
- 68-channels per module
- State analysis up to 600 MHz on all channels
- Memory depths from 1 M to 64 M
- 4 GHz “timing zoom” (simultaneous timing analysis on all channels) with 64 K memory depth
- 1.2 GHz, 128 M deep memory timing analysis on half channels “Eye scan” feature
- Low-capacitance, high-reliability, high-density probing
- Differential or single-ended inputs
- Reliable synchronous state sampling
- Agilent’s exclusive “eye finder” technology
• Impedance High input impedance ensures minimum intrusion on your circuit. Although many probes might be acceptable for lower frequencies, capacitive loading becomes significant at higher frequencies. The Agilent probing products perform over a wide frequency spectrum.
• Ruggedness Probes with quality mechanical design provide solid electrical connections. Intermittent open circuits would only add one more variable to your debugging equation. Agilent probes are mechanically designed to relieve strain and ensure rugged, reliable connection.
• Immunity to Noise Electromagnetic noise can corrupt data captured by the logic analyzer. Agilent probing solutions are designed for a high immunity to transient noise.
• Performance Agilent logic analyzers have front-end circuitry that supports the state and timing specifications of the analyzer. This circuitry,
together with the Agilent probing solutions described in this document, will accurately capture the target signals at the specified clock rates.
The Keysight 16754A state and timing analysis module with 4M memory, delivers the performance and capabilities you need to debug and validate digital systems using today’s new high-speed system interconnects. The innovative “eye scan” mode in the 16754A enables you to examine eye diagrams on multiple circuit nodes simultaneously, for a rapid, comprehensive view of signal integrity. Another feature, “eye finder” automatically adjusts the position of the data valid window on every channel independently, ensuring the most reliable data capture on high-speed interconnect and buses.