Applications for the Fluke 434/435:
- Frontline troubleshooting – quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online
- Predictive maintenance – detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime
- Quality of service compliance – validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Long-term analysis – uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues
- Load studies – verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Energy assessments – quantify energy consumption before and after improvements to justify energy saving devices
Fluke 434/435 Class-A Compliant Power Analyzers:
Power quality measurement is a relatively new, and quickly evolving field. There are hundreds of manufacturers around the world with unique measurement methodologies. Whereas basic single- and three-phase electrical measurements like rms voltage and current were defined long ago, many power quality parameters were not previously defined, forcing manufacturers to develop their own algorithms. With so much variation between instruments, electricians tend to waste too much time trying to understand an instrument’s capabilities and measurement algorithms instead of understanding the quality of the power itself!
The new IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard takes the guesswork out of selecting a power quality instrument. The standard IEC 61000-4-30 defines the measurement methods for each parameter to obtain reliable, repeatable and comparable results. In addition, the accuracy, bandwidth and minimum set of parameters are all clearly defined.
The Fluke 435 is fully compliant with the new IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard. With this powerful capability, all measurements will be consistent and reliable in accordance with the latest international standard.
Contact TestWorld today for the best price on theFluke 434/435 Three-Phase Power Quality Analyzers.
Explore Financial options to find a cost management solution best for your company: