The Keysight (Agilent/HP) 4155C Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer is a cost-effective, accurate laboratory bench top solution for advanced device characterization. The 41501B Expander extends your capabilities to 1A/200V, and add a low noise ground unit and dual pulse generators on the Keysight (Agilent/HP) 4155C.
You can also control your 4155B/C or 4156B/C parameter analyzer from a PC with B1541A Desktop EasyEXPERT software that provides the same test and measurement environment for the B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyzer. The new version of Keysight Desktop EasyEXPERT software, which is included with the 4155C/4156C, is able to control the Keysight 4155B/C and 4156B/C parameter analyzers too. To learn more please see application note titled “Control Existing Parameter Analyzers from a PC Using Desktop EasyEXPERT” in the library.
Keysight (Agilent/HP) 4155C Features:
- Cost-effective, accurate laboratory bench top parameter analyzer
- 4x Medium-power SMU, 2xVSU and 2xVMU
- Fill-in-the blanks front panel operation
- Includes Desktop EasyEXPERT software for PC-based GUI instrument control
- Measurement capabilities
- 10 femtoamp and 0.2 microvolt measurement resolution
- QSCV, Stress Mode, Knob-sweep, and Stand-by functions
- +/- 200 Volts and +/- 1 Amp High-Power SMU, Pulse Generator capabilities available by optional 41501B
- Desktop EasyEXPERT software
- Same test and measurement environment for B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyzer
- Intuitive, task-oriented approach to parametric test
- Furnished with over 80 pre-defined, user-modifiable application tests
- Automatically save data to hard disk drive or any networked drive
- Offline data analysis and application test development via Desktop EasyEXPERT software
Contact TestWorld today for the best price on the Keysight (Agilent/HP) 4155C Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer.
Explore Financial options to find a cost management solution best for your company: