The Agilent 4155A/4156A is a precision semiconductor parameter analyzer. Digital sweep parameter and a reliable tester, powerful failure analysis tool, and automated incoming inspection tool all in one package. 4 built in SMUs (2 VMUs, and 2 VSU’s). The 4156A extends the current resolution to 1 fA and the accuracy of to 20 fA. It also utilizes full kelvin remote sensing on each SMU. All measurements are displayed on the color CRT screen and the ability to superimpose stored graphics from the graphics memory for comparison is available. Unit includes HPIB and serial output ports.
Keysight (Agilent/HP) 4155A / 4156A Features:
- High-resolution/accuracy and wide range. I: 1 fA to 1 A (20 fA offset accuracy), V: 1µV to 200 V
- Fully-automated I-V sweep measurements with dc or pulse mode, expandable up to 6 SMUs
- Synchronized stress/measure function, two high-voltage pulse generator units (±40 V)
- Time-domain measurement: 60µs variable intervals, up to 10,001 points
- Easy to use: knob-sweep similar to curve tracer, automatic analysis functions
- Automation: built-in HP Instrument BASIC, trigger I/O capability.
Contact TestWorld today for the best price on the Keysight (Agilent/HP) 4155A / 4156A / 41501A Semiconductor Parameter Analyzers.
Explore Financial options to find a cost management solution best for your company:
There are no reviews yet.