The Advantest R9211B is a portable high performance digital spectrum analyzer which gather the essence of ADVANTEST’s accumulated technologies such as usage of dedicated LSI circuits and high density mounting technology as well as development of circuits with low power consumption. Ideal for servo analysis, the Advantest R9211B has the wide measurement frequency range of 10 mHz to 100 kHz, a high 16-bit resolution and a wide dynamic range of 90 dB (typical). The Advantest R9211B has high sensitivity input of -140 dBV and a function which allows variation of the frequency resolution from 25 to 3200 lines. These features are effective in isolation measurement of micro-level signals and adjacent spectrum.
Advantest R2911B Features:
- 2-Channel, 16-Bit resolution, Wide Range of 90 dB (Typical Value)
- Maximum input sensitivity of -140 dBV (2 kHz Range, typical value)
- 10 mHz to 100 kHz Frequency Range (1-2-5 steps)
- Domain Method (Measurement Domain Mode) for ease of operation
- Portable with large 8 inch CRT display screen
- Frequency analysis resolution of 25 to 3,200 lines.
- Built-in power supply for measurement of accelerometers
Contact TestWorld to get the best pricing on a used/refurbished Advantest R9211B Servo FFT Spectrum Analyzer. Rental and financing/lease options available.
Configurable Options for the Advantest R2911B:
- Option 7 – Thermal Printer
- Option 10 – CMOS memory
- Option 11 – I/) + Memory Function