Contact TestWorld today for the best price on a ADVANTEST Q7607 Optical Chirp Test Set.
Explore Financial options to find a cost management solution best for your company:
Automatic Polarisation Adjustment
The Advantest Q7607 has an automatic polarisation adjustment that facilitates fully automated high-speed and high-accuracy measurements.
Built-in Optical Amplifier (Q7607) Option 10
The Advantest Q7607 comes with a built-in optical amplifier that conditions the output signal for unamplified high-bandwidth O/E converters. This Option automatically controls the amplifier gain, which improves both measurement accuracy and S/N ratio measurements.
Quick Time-Domain Chirp Measurements: 30 seconds or less
Until now, no simple and easy to use method existed to measure dynamic optical chirp. With the Q7607, ADVANTEST makes dynamic chirp measurements a simple and easy process by automatically separating the frequency-modulation (FM) and intensity-modulation (IM) components with a Mach-Zender Interferometer (Conventional methods using spectral diffraction take 20 minutes or more for chirp measurement). Q7607 allows the user to measure dynamic chirp in 30 seconds or less.
The Advantest Q7607 provides chirp data with approximately 20 MHz resolution or better.
The Advantest Q7607 provides a FSR (free spectral range) of 300 GHz. This allows the Q7607 to measure transmission signals up to 50 Gbit./s
The user can measure and display chirp using almost any personal computer. Advantest provides an operation software free of charge which allows a comfortable chirp measurement on the PC.
Wavelength measurement range:
- Q7607; 1510 to 1610 nm
- Q7607+10; 1530 to 1610 nm
Optical input power range:
- -10 to 10 dBm
Frequency conversion accuracy:
- within ±15%
FM demodulation coefficient (50 G/10 G):
- P x 0.021/GHz / P x 0.042/GHz
Free Spectral Range (50 G/10 G):
- 300 GHz ±15 GHz / 150 GHz ±15 GHz
Demodulation band width (50 G/10 G):
- 100 Hz to 100 GHz / 100 Hz to 50 GHz
Deviation of demodulation frequency (50 G/10 G):
- 135 GHzpp or less / 65 GHzpp or less
- Q7607; 13 dB or less
Optical output power:
- Q7607+10; -3 to 0 dBm
Input light polarization compensation:
- Automatically controlled
- FC/PC connector(changeable to SC or ST type)
- In accordance with IEEE488-1978
Optical remote interlock:
- BNC connector (for OPT7607+10/10A)
- Ambient temperature; 0 to +40°C
- Relative humidity; 85% max. (no condensation)
- Ambient temperature; -20 to +60°C
- Relative humidity; 90% max. (no condensation)
- AC100–120 V, AC220–240 V, 50/60 Hz, 100 VA or less
- Automatic switching between the 100 and 200 V systems
- Approx. 132 (H) x 424 (W) x 500 (D) mm (Approx. 5.2 (H) x 16.7 (W) x 19.7 (D) in.)
- 13 kg (28.7 lbs) or less